This week's giveaway is from Carolyn's Kitchen. The winner will receive an adorable Sweetheart Apron in Aqua. You'll be so stylish in you kitchen wearing this sweetheart of an apron!
** This week our contest rules are changing so be sure to read carefully - if you have any questions, check out our Contest page. Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
There are several ways to enter our contest:
* Pop on over to Carolyn's Kitchen and check out all the great aprons and things they have - then come back and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite item in the store is or a comment about why you like to wear an apron.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you've subscribed. If you're already a subscriber (in either form) leave me a comment to let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that?
This contest ends at 11:59pm (pst) on Sunday, March 8th so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries today!
P.S. - if you're a follower through blogger, we thank you so much for following us (and we sure hope you continue to do so), but since blogger has switched their followers format it is no longer a user-friendly way to host contest entries. ** Please be sure to leave a comment to enter our contests as followers are no longer automatically entered (I wish they hadn't changed the format!).
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine