I so hope you didn't say wire - because that would just be, well... unforgivable. But maybe you said plastic tubular, they're very affordable, but they sag under the weight of a heavy item and are constantly breaking. Perhaps you went all-out and equipped your closet with lots of fancy wooden hangers, they look nice and keep your clothes in great condition - but they take up tons of room, don't they?
Until recently, I had no idea that there was any alternative - then the great folks at Huggable Hangers sent me a few of their awesome hangers to try. When I opened the box, I could immediately tell they were different - very soft and velvety, yet strong. These hangers will keep even the slippery-est of fabrics right where you want them, and they'll hold up even a heavy jacket with ease - plus they're nice and thin so you can fit a large amount of clothes in a small amount of closet space. So throw away your winter blues, and trade it in for a neat and tidy closet.
Huggable Hangers are the #1 selling item on HSN and will double your closet size and keep clothes neatly hung. Huggable Hangers also come in an array of color choices available for any organizational look. They are a favorite among celebrities and their stylists, and will keep clothing looking freshly laundered and pressed. Available at HSN and HSN.com
Joy Mangano, creator of Huggable Hangers knows precisely how to organize an unwieldy closet for a fresh start to spring organizing!
Joy's organization tips:
- Photograph all pairs of shoes and glue the picture to the outside of the shoe box for easy access.
- Invite an honest friend over to help you toss those jeans you can't let go of from the 80s or the sweater your ex-boyfriend gave you last Christmas.
- Store out-of season items in bins on the bottom of your closet to create more space for in-season pieces.
- Fold all items that aren't easily wrinkled (jeans, sweaters) and place on shelves in color-coded sections.
- Install hooks on the inside of your closet doors to hang belts, scarves, and even costume jewelry necklaces that are too bulky to store in a jewelry box.
- Adhere click lights on the walls of your closet to create extra lighting- just peel and stick!
- Replace all wire and wooden hangers with Huggable Hangers to create a uniform look and triple the amount of space!
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine