Don't you love the way your lips feel when they're all moisturized and smooth? But sometimes the lip balm you buy at your local drugstore can be more than questionable when it comes to ingredients - in fact, I've purchased many in the past that actually seem to dry my lips out instead of moisturizing and protecting them - kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Now you can purchase lip balms (and more) with confidence that, not only are they all-natural, but Vegan too! The lip-balms at Living Botanicals come in the most yummy flavors, like Cherry Lime Margarita, Red, Red Apple and Passion Fruit and Rose just to name a few! Living Botanicals also has vegan soaps (even chocolate soap!) to keep your skin soft and pampered.
Did you know that the average woman will consume four to nine pounds (yes, pounds) of lipstick and lip balm over her lifetime (from licking your lips etc.). Doesn't it make sense that your lip balm be all-natural and even vegan - who knows what those ingredients in drugstore lip balms are!
The wonderful folks at Living Botanicals have a $15 gift certificate for one lucky reader.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Living Botanicals and check out all of the fun varieties of lip glosses and soaps they have available. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us what your favorites are.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you've subscribed. If you're already a subscriber (in either form) leave me a comment to let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, April 5th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine