You've read My Mother's Bed by Elizabeth Flock.
Elizabeth Flock, author of Sleepwalking in Daylight, is a former journalist who reported for Time and People magazines and worked as an on-air correspondent for CBS before becoming a full-time writer. The New York Times bestselling author of But Inside I'm Screaming, Everything Must Go and Me & Emma -- a Book Sense Notable title and Highlight Pick of the Year -- Elizabeth hails from Connecticut and currently lives in New York City. For more information, please visit elizabethflock.com.
We have one copy of Sleepwalking in Daylight to give away to one lucky reader.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
* Leave us a comment on any post here at Pink Lemonade (be sure to comment on this post & let us know where you commented).
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name (If you're already a fan, leave me a comment and let me know).
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you've subscribed. If you're already a subscriber (in either form) leave me a comment to let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that?
This contest ends at 11:59pm (pst) on Thursday, March 26th so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries today!
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine