Women love the Being Dad DVD series because they gain an understanding of what their mate is actually thinking, feeling and going through, but is often unable to communicate. When couples watch it together, Being Dad bridges misunderstandings, misconceptions and helps stimulate discussion so couples better understand each other and can bond together into a cohesive parenting team.
Being Dad features dozens of new dads from all over the country who share the thoughts, fears, concerns and joys they experienced from the time they heard, “Honey, I’m pregnant!” through the first time they held their newborn child. It’s an invaluable tool to better understand one’s mate and what she’s going through during pregnancy so they can be supportive and prepared as they face everything from morning sickness, cravings and mood swings to finances, sex …and what not to say to your spouse.
Being Dad 2 features even more new dads as they share the experiences and joys of becoming active, involved dads. The DVD follows several Dads home and shows how they balance work, home and relationships as a new and exciting dimension is added to their lifestyles. A broad variety of topics is covered, from the blur of those first few weeks, through sleep deprivation and building a routine, to strengthening relationships with a partner. Dads discuss diaper changes, travelling with babies, separation anxiety, immunizations, illnesses and more.
We have one copy of Being Dad (part 1) to give away to one lucky reader.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Seedsman Group (the makers of the Being Dad series and more) and take a look all of the great parenting videos they have to offer - check out some of the trailers. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us which video is your favorite or who you think could benefit the most from the Being Dad DVD.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you've subscribed. If you're already a subscriber (in either form) leave me a comment to let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Thursday, April 16th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine