What do expecting moms want most? To look cute of course! Buying a brand new maternity wardrobe can get pricey. But now moms-to-be can save money by wearing their regular clothing longer.
The new Be by Bella Band – a lightweight maternity band that holds up unbuttoned pre-pregnancy pants and helps maternity clothing that is too big to fit perfectly. Be by BellaBand also gives moms-to-be added belly support.
At just $16.99 at Target Stores, the Be by BellaBand is a wallet-friendly addition to any expectant mom’s closet.
We have one Be by Bella Band to give away to one of our readers.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Be by Bella Band and take a look at how BeBand can help you be stylish while you're expecting (and after). Then come back and leave us a comment telling us what you like best about it.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you've subscribed. If you're already a subscriber (in either form) leave me a comment to let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, April 12th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine