In Honor of World Homeopathy Awareness Week, the wonderful people at Hyland's have a basket filled with Baby and Kid's products for one lucky reader this week.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Hyland's and take a look at some of the homeopathic medicines available. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us why you might like to try their natural remedies or, even better, tell us about how Hyland's worked for you or your kiddo.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Wednesday, April 22nd at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine