The great folks at Buzz Agent sent me the entire line of Nature's Source natural cleaners. These products are from SC Johnson, the people who bring you Windex, and Scrubbing Bubbles cleaners. The difference is that Nature's Source cleaners are made from biodegradable plant-based cleaners.
Being a Buzz Agent is great fun, because you get to test all kinds of fantastic products and these are no different. The big question here was could these natural cleaners perform as well as the old standbys? So I set out to scrub the house.... and I was pleasantly surprised!
These cleaners cleaned just as well as their chemical-laden counterparts with no extra elbow-grease required. They left a fresh, clean scent and I felt good knowing these cleaners weren't leaving chemical residue on my household surfaces.
Thanks to the folks at SC Johnson and Buzz Agent, we have eight (8) bottles of Nature's Source (your choice of formula - 8 winners of 1 coupon for a free bottle of product each) to give away so you can try out their natural effectiveness for yourselves!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Nature's Source and take a look at how these great cleaners can help you keep your home naturally clean. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us what you like best about them or which one you would specifically like to try.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you've subscribed. If you're already a subscriber (in either form) leave me a comment to let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Tuesday, April 14th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine