What do Super Parents feed their Super Kids? Pitter Patties, of course!
Pitter Patties are muffin-shaped mini casseroles that will appeal to even the most picky eaters. These tasty little patties are made with Fresh vegetables, whole grains, natural proteins and no artificial ingredients which means while your kiddos are enjoying them as part of a healthy meal, you can feel good about what's going into their growing bodies.
The folks at Pitter Patties sent my family an assortment of these tasty tidbits to try for ourselves. You see, my Little Miss Lauren is without a doubt the worlds pickiest eater and I wanted to give them a test run to see if we could break through her picky barrier. Although I couldn't even get her to try them, Collette and I definitely thought they were tasty. I could totally see these as a super healthy (and easy) meal for little fingers to pick up. My favorites were the Yammy Chicken and the Cheezini patties.
Pitter Patties come in four varieties (soon to be five):
Cheezini - garden fresh zucchini, mushrooms, natural cheeses and whole grain oats
Pasghetti - whole grain pasta, savory tomato sauce and natural cheeses.
Spinach Patch - vegetarian mix of spinach and mushrooms, all-natural cottage cheese and farm-fresh eggs.
Yammy Chicken - hormone-free chicken, fresh yams, crisp apples and brown rice.
Pitter Patties are available at retailers near you like Whole Foods Markets nationwide - they are also available directly on their website.
Because the wonderful people at Pitter Patties want you to give these tasty treats a test-run for yourself, they are giving away a case of these delectable delicacies to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Pitter Patties and take a look at all of the different varieties available. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us which is your favorite or maybe suggest a new flavor!
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Tuesday, April 21st at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine