Planning a celebration that special is really time consuming - not to mention how many places (or websites) you would have to visit to pull off the perfect look for your party. Just think, there are invitations to buy, menus to plan, tablescapes to create - all coordinated, of course!
If you'd love to host a special party but just don't have the time (or the desire) to do all the prep work that goes into one - Royal Tart will come to your rescue. Royal Tart is the premier provider of Pre-Packaged Celebrations - The pre-packaged celebrations include everything a hostess needs to celebrate in royal style including invitations, decorations, suggested menu, recipes & celebration tips, table top, party favors and some pre-packaged specialty foods. Could it get any easier than that?
One of my favorite celebrations is the Secret Garden Celebration. This would be such a wonderful Mother's Day tea out in the garden.
"A perfect party to celebrate your mother or mother-in-law. Either way this Celebration is sure to please as it is a timely twist on the classic garden party or luncheon. This elegant celebration is designed for alfresco dining with a touch of whit and whimsy as your table will be carefully presided over by a garden gnome delighting in all things light and lively. The suggested menu is a showstopper but easy peasy lemon squeezey mostly done the day before. Invite the Ladies Who Lunch, your book club (as we did); celebrate your mom or throw a baby shower or a wedding luncheon with this elegant and witty celebration. Pretty enough for inside or out. A Royal Tart Signature Celebration!"
Special occasions call for special celebrations and Royal Tart can help make those celebrations just as special as they possibly can be.
The wonderful folks at Royal tart have a beautiful teapot from their Secret Garden party collection for one lucky reader this week.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Royal Tart and explore all of the wonderful party themes and items - then come back and leave us a comment. Let us know which is your favorite or what great party ideas you could use with their party sets.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, April 26th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine