Don't you just love all of the handmade bead jewelery on Etsy? I could spend hours just looking at all of the beautiful things for sale there. Have you ever thought you might like to try to make something yourself? Think of how great it would feel to make your own beautiful necklace to wear or give away as a very special gift.
Sortaflowering Designs is a very wonderful place to find beautiful beads to turn into very special works of art. They have everything you need from seed beads and organic beads to focal beads - even these absolutely exquisite diamond shaped beads. Just imagine how beautiful, even a bracelet would be made with even just a few of these fantastic beads as accents! All of the beads at Sortaflowering Designs are created by hand and then kiln baked to make them super durable. They are truly unique works of art each and every bead!
To get you started on your way to "Bead Nirvana", Jenelle at Sortaflowering Designs is giving one lucky reader their choice of either a Sand Dollar Glass Lentil Focal Lampwork Bead or a Desert Moon Glass Lampwork Lentil Bead - either would make the perfect focal bead for any piece of jewelery.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Sortaflowering Designs and take a look at all of the absolutely gorgeous beads they make. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us which is your favorite.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, April 19th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade
Featured Weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine