Is it a chore to get your kids to put their socks on correctly... or even wear socks at all? The problem very well may lie in your child's socks themselves - just think about how confusing a sock with a heel would be for younger child to put on correctly. I am constantly having to "fix" my daughter's socks in the morning because the heel of the sock inevitably ends up at the top of her foot! Not only are socks hard to put on, but they usually have several seams that can be itchy and lumpy making sock just plain uncomfortable.
SmartKnitKIDS™ socks are the answer to both of these dilemmas. Not only are they made Completely free of seams, the patented kids' socks are designed to provide comfort and relief to children who struggle with “bumps & lumps” in their socks. They're easy to put on, too because they are "tube" style with no heels so kiddos can pull on their socks easily and they'll be on right the first time!
There's no bunching up inside the shoe - Corespun yarns using Lycra and form-ﬁtting design result in children's socks that “hug” the foot reducing wrinkling and bunching. Plus, SmartKnitKIDS™ Socks are made with high-tech ﬁbers that wick moisture away helping ensure a drier and more hygienic sock environment. They are also anti-microbial, inhibiting fungal odor-causing bacteria.
Rose at SmartKnitKIDS sent each of my girls three pairs of these awesome socks. Little Miss Lauren loved that they were comfortable and kept her always sweaty feet comfortable inside her shoes. Collete was so proud of herself when she put on her socks all by herself (something that usually eludes her). These socks were comfy for both of my kiddos and they washed up wonderfully. Even though they have been wearing them for a couple of months now, there is no obvious sign of wear, no pilling or balling, no stretched out tops. These socks are definitely staying in our wardrobes for years to come!
SmartKnitKIDS™ has been generous enough to offer THREE lucky readers five pairs each!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to SmartKnitKIDS™ and check out their website. Then come back and leave us a comment - tell us why you think you would like to try their socks.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, May 24th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade