Today's Moms are sexy, confident and far from frumpy. Think Angelina Jolie, Cindy Crawford, Jessica Alba, Michelle Obama and Christina Aguilera...they are aptly being called "Momshells."
Author and sexologist, Dr. Sari Locker, would like to offer insights on ways you (and your inner Momshell) can enhance your relationships on Mother's Day:
Top 5 Ways My Husband Can Adore & Appreciate Me on Mother's Day
1. Remind me of the woman I was before I was a mother....the woman you lusted after.
2. Create a sexy, spicy evening with the Durex Utopia gel - the latest and greatest "female arousal gel" which has been created and tested by women for women using a unique combination of ingredients designed to stimulate, increase desire and bring me intense sensation.
3. "2 Minutes in Heaven" - Kiss me for two minutes without stopping. My lips, my neck, the base of my throat -- don't stop kissing me until the two minute egg timer buzzes. Two minutes will never have tasted so good.
4. Re-create a sexy movie scene with you and me as the leads. Think "9 1/2 Weeks" and the refrigerator scene. Gather some grapes and berries and feed me one by one. Add in some Quiver from Durex -- freezable lubricant cubes that melt into massage oil. The product is skin-tingling silky smooth pleasure packed in a cube. Use them over every inch of my body for icy cool massage or lubrication. Simply, freeze, apply and wait for meltdown...I might not remember that I’m a mom after this evening.
5. Write me a love note -- just a few thoughts will go a long way. Begin each sentence with "what I love about you most is..." Include three to five things you love about me as a woman. Forget flowers and candy -- your words will fill my heart.
Make your Mother's day sizzle with a gift set from our friends at Durex.
Five lucky readers will each win a gift set (one bottle of Utopia and one package of Quiver).
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Pop on over to Durex World and explore their website - then come back and leave us a comment. Tell us which products look like the most fun, or which are your favorites.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name) - if the twitter link isn't working - it is a twitter problem, not our link so please keep trying!
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget [under the heading "Grab our Widget"]). Leave me a comment with your site url.
There you have it! Six very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page - Please be sure to check them if you have any questions about residency reqirements, etc.
This contest ends Sunday, May 10th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all six entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade