Do you remember the day you started your first period? Most of us do... and I'll bet that a large percentage of you either had no clue what was going on or were pretty vaguely informed about what was going on with your body.
If you have daughters, nieces, goddaughters - you really should visit Dot Girl. Dot Girl's First Period Kit is filled with everything you need when you have "that talk" with your child. There's a guide filled with information for you to share with your daughter, a calendar so she can take charge of tracking her cycle, several types of sanitary pads along with a coupon for a free pack, a reusable warming pad to ease those cramps, napkin disposal bags and wipes. Everything you'll need for that inevitable first day.
They even have Period Undies to help her feel confident that she won't have any embarrassing leaks. There's also a selection of books to help your daughter understand what's happening to her body along with scented disposal bags and other functional undies.
We have one (1) Dot Girl First Period Kit to give away to one lucky reader.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Dot Girl and look around a bit. Then come back and tell us why a first period kit would be handy or tell us how unprepared you were for that first day.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Sunday, June 7th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade