Cleaning... it's one of our most hated activities - yet it has to be done. Let's face it, cleaning is a messy job, you're wiping up dirty, smelly and germy surfaces - so you wear rubber gloves to help protect yourself - not only from contamination, but to keep those harsh cleaners off from your hands.
Rubber gloves are ugly, they come in what... like four colors, yellow, blue, green and occasionally pink - they're tight and uncomfortable. They aren't something that you look forward to putting on, they're just a tool to help you get a job done.
Welcome to the world of Gloveables! Gloveables come in a whole variety of colors with adorable ruffles and bows around the edges - the height of cleaning fashion - and those ruffles aren't just pretty, they help protect you from splashes further up than regular rubber gloves. They protect your hands from dirt and chemicals - definitely something you'll look forward to wearing!
We have one (1) pair of gloveables to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Gloveables and have a look at all of the fabulous gloves they carry. Then pop back over and leave us a comment telling us which are your favorites.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Saturday, June 6th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade