When you're looking for something fresh, something unusual, something that reflects that fun and playful spirit that a child needs in their surroundings, where do you go? Well, you most likely won't find anything at your local big box stores, and probably not at your local department store - but there is a place online where you can find some of the coolest, most original things that you can dream of. Where is this place?.... why it's Spunky Sprout, of course!
Teach your kids early that fabulous style can be fun. Whether you're looking for bath items, furniture or gift items, you will definitely find them at Spunky Sprout.
Some of my favorites are the Chalk Wall Decals - how fun would these animal decals be in a playroom?
or this adorable...
Egg Bank - put this on any child's dresser and they'll love filling it with coins... learning to start their own "nest egg".
Spunky Sprout is definitely a one-stop shop to find the most stylish, fun and original products - whether you're decorating a kid's room, looking for a gift, or just something new and fun - Spunky Sprout is the place to shop!
We have one Egg Bank (as pictured above) from Spunky Sprout to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Spunky Sprout and take a look in the shop and check out all of the fantastic products. Then come back and tell us what your favorites are.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Monday, June 15th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade