Top rated accessory a must have tool for any backyard chef
As grillers everywhere look forward to a new season of backyard barbeques with friends and family there is one tool they should not be without – the Grill Wizard® grill brush.
The Grill Wizard, voted “Best Brush” by Cook’s Illustrated (July/August 2003 and again in June 2008), is the only brush that uses metal mesh scouring pads rather than bristles. The rugged stainless steel mesh pads conform to any grill grate size and spacing and work well on all non-Teflon surfaces, including porcelain whereas brass bristle brushes will clog with debris and wear prematurely due to the soft nature of the brass. The Grill Wizard is available online at www.toolwizard.com for $11.98, plus shipping. The Grill Wizard is dishwasher safe. When the pads wear out you simply replace them with readily available and inexpensive scouring pads from your neighborhood market.
“The Grill Wizard is the last grill brush you are ever going to need to buy,” said Walter Boehringer, president of Barr Brothers Company. “According to the Barbeque Industry Association three out of every four homes has a grill. The Grill Wizard’s super effective scouring pads will make your grill look like new and provide the best possible cooking surface every time you use it. We manufacture and sell every imaginable grilling tool and this is the one accessory you simply must have.”
Additionally, Barr Brothers Company recently launched a new web site to answer any grilling questions, www.HelpMeBBQ.com.
“Have you ever gone to the Internet looking for a new BBQ or grilling recipe, a product review or a new way to cook outdoors, only to find a maze of linked pages, pop-ups, or spam-ridden sites,” asks Boehringer. “At HelpMeBBQ.com we are dedicated to helping you find great information with ease. We offer free recipes, product reviews, tips, tricks and have monthly contests and drawings for great prizes."
Founded in 1873, Barr Brothers Company manufactures and distributes a broad line of industrial butcher tools, burlap sack needles, barbecue and cooking tools and accessories, fine cutlery and garden tools. The company is based in Redding, Calif. All are available on the web site at www.toolwizard.com.
We have one (1) Grill Wizard Brush to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to www.toolwizard.com or www.HelpMeBBQ.com and have a look around - then come back and tell us your favorite BBQ tip.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Mondday, June 29th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade