So you spend your day sitting at a desk - maybe you're working in an office, stuck in a cubicle, maybe you have the corner office at the top of a hi-rise int he big city. Or maybe you're like me and spend a good chunk of your day in your home office at your computer. No matter which category you fit into - Break Pal can help you stay in shape.
Using Break Pal is really simple - just download their widget to your desktop and set the interval that you'd like to sneak in a few minutes of exercise (30 minutes is recommended, but set it to what works for you). When you pre-determined time comes, Break Pal will pop up and remind you it's time along with an exercise video (that you choose). The videos can be anything from Yoga to Aerobics, even Belly Dancing - watch out... your co-workers will want to join in! Once you've put in your 2-5 minutes, you can get back to work until the next interval.
Now this may seem like you're wasting precious work time, but actually getting up for a few minutes a couple of times per hour will actually increase your productivity, keep you alert, reduce stress and muscle strain that comes from sitting for long periods of time.
Did you know that exercising for three minutes every thirty minutes for an eight hour work day will give you the same results as doing a forty five minute aerobics class - no need to fit in a workout at the gym so it actually saves you time... who couldn't use a little extra of that?
We have one (1) one-year membership to Break Pal to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Break Pal and take a look at their program. Then pop back over and leave us a comment telling us how you think this could help you save time or get into shape.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Monday, June 1st at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade