Do you know exactly where your kids are navigating themselves to when they're on the Internet? Unless you sit with them every minute, you probably can't be sure that they won't end up somewhere you would rather they not be - most likely on accident.
PG Key is a new, simple to use, all in one solution that lets parents follow the best advice from the experts. It’s a key. Just plug it into a USB port of your kids or family computer and PG Key provides 3 areas of protection. PG Key puts parents in control. It allows parents to control when their kids use the computer – and for how long! PG Key engages our Safe Search content filtering, and PG Key creates accountability. Once kids know that their parents are no longer excluded from their “online lives” their behavior changes.
PG Key is so simple to use - just plug it into any USB port and when prompted enter a secure password. That’s it! After you have installed, an instructional video will launch and give you more detailed information about how to use PG Key.
There's even a Free Trial so you can try it out for 30 days to see if it's a good fit for your family.
We have one (1) PG Key Computer Parental Security Device from PG Key to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to PG Key and check out all of the ways it can give you a little peace of mind when your child is on the Internet. Then come back and tell us why you would like one.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Monday, June 15th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade