If you're anything like me, sometimes the most fun gift to give is the silly one... you know, the one everyone at the party will think is hilarious (and they'll secretly wish they would have thought of bringing it!). But finding fun - and funny gifts that aren't your run of the mill "Old Fart" Jellybean pills in a bottle or giant underwear isn't all that simple... until now.
Knock, Knock Stuff has the coolest, funny and functional stuff around.
I mean, who couldn't use this handy dandy book of Excuses and Lies for any Occasion? This too-funny book provides the necessary lines for workplace, friendships, family, your own inner thoughts, unpaid bills, and more. With this pocket-sized prompter, you’ll never contemplate the honest route again!
• Chapters range from “Self-Deceptions” to “Behaving Badly”
• Over 501 excuses and lies to choose from.
Maybe you mess up... a LOT, and need to apologize frequently. No more wasting time thinking up something original for each apology. Simply check the appropriate boxes on this Apology Nifty Note pad and you never have to actually “say” you’re sorry.
• Defuse conflicts and avert pouting
• Modern-day etiquette for the masses
My personal favorite - the The Complete Manual of Things that Might Kill You. Mr. Pink Lemonade is a complete hypochondriac and when I saw this book, I absolutely HAD to have it for his Father's Day gift (I told you, I like funny gifts!). The folks at Knock, Knock Stuff were kind enough to send it to me and I'm sure he'll be scouring it - coming up with new diseases all day long on Sunday. With over 300 deadly diseases profiled, conveniently organized by symptom (real or imagined), even the mildest hypochondriac’s fantasy life will be ignited. We’re all going to die of something—why not choose an ailment that’s rare and hard to pronounce?
• Perfect for friends who complain a lot
• Includes fascinating spotlights on terrifying medical phenomena
These are just a few of the completely fun products available at Knock, Knock Stuff - they put the "Fun" in FUNctional!
Take a look at the Happy Dad Bundle which includes:
• Things to Do Around the House Pad: Helps your dad dole out home-improvement chores to the whole household, or keep track of his personal projects in one place
• Great Ideas Pocket Notes: The place to record “dadisms” on the go
• Family Vouchers: Helps express familial sentiment in refreshingly nonmaterial ways—it’s the gift that gives twenty times.
We have one (1) Happy Dad Bundle to give away to one (1) lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Knock, Knock Stuff and have a look around. Then come back and leave a comment telling us what your favorite product is and which one would make the best Father's Day gift for your Dad (or any Dad).
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Thursday, June 25th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade