It's the middle of the night, everything is shrouded in darkness and by golly... you've got to go! So you stumble in, half asleep hoping not to wake yourself up too much so you'll be able to drift back to dreamland quickly - but you've got to turn on the light - so much for not waking up completely! If only you had a Johnny Light installed on your potty!
Johnny Light is this ingenious little green light that installs effortlessly to your commode seat. When the seat is up, the little green LED light goes on - their motto is "For Men - Green means Go, For Women - Watch out Below!" To find out exactly how it works, check out their Video - it's tooo funny! The green light will not wake you or others up and it's actually very helpful with children's potty training.
We have fifteen (15) Johnny Lights to give away to fifteen (15) lucky winners (one winner each day)!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Johnny Light and check out how their clever product works. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us how you think this would be a great product to have in your home.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends daily through Monday, June 15th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade