When you need a gift, where do you usually shop? The department store? Your local discount store? Yes, you can definitely find something there, but it will be the same thing everyone has seen a thousand times. Next time, find something unique, something everyone will want to know where you got it.
Vat 19 is just the place to find that something different. Whether you're looking for something for a new grad going away to college (try the "Toast-it" Toaster bags that let you toast sandwiches right in your toaster!) or something for Dad for Father's Day (maybe the iPod speakers that look like a Lego! Vat 19 has it all, from functional to crazy, useful to kitschy.
One of my favorite items is the Doodlebook Picture Frame, check it out:
We have one (1) Doodlebook Picture Frame from Vat 19 to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Vat 19 and have a great time looking at all of their fun and original items. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us which was your favorite.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Wednesday, June 3rd at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade