There are many stages in a child's life that require certain equipment. New babies require a crib, highchair and all the small child paraphernalia. Once they grow a bit, you'll transition to the toddler bed and, of course different toys and equipment accompany this stage. By the time you child makes it to kindergarten, they're working on their third (or fourth) bed, and of course, the toys that once fascinated them are now too "babyish" to even been seen looking at in the toy stores. Searching store after store to shop for these stages in a child's life can be daunting, until All Children's Furniture came along - they have everything you could need - kids bedroom furniture, toys, bedding - all of the accessories necessary to make their room the place they want to spend some time.
All Children's Furniture carries 611 kids beds (that's just beds!!). Everything from Function to WOW!, all with style. These are some of my favorites (click on the picture to go to their web page).
I did say WOW!, right? Name one little girl who wouldn't give up dreams of a white pony for this bed! Being the Mom of two girls, my eye naturally gravitates toward all things "girly", but they have tons of beds for your rough & tumble little guys too!
Not only do they have beds, they've got all the other furniture you need too - dressers, nightstands, lamps - you name it!
Did I mention the toys? All Children's Furniture carries 6,489 toys! If you can't find it there - maybe you didn't really want it in the first place.
So, no matter what stage of life you child is at, when you need anything from beds to lamps to toys, All Children's Furniture is your One Stop Shop for All Things Kid!
We have one (1) classic toy to give away to one (1) lucky reader - A Little Tikes - Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Ride-On!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to All Children's Furniture and have a look around. Then come back and tell us your favorite item in their huge store.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Monday, July 6th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade