The vast array of fragrances available is overwhelming. Just step into the cosmetics section of any department store and not only will you brain be on overload but so will your olfactory nerves. Every celebrity has their own fragrance (or two, or more) and every cosmetics company has a complete line. Not to mention the companies that exist only to manufacture fragrances. Most of them are heavy and put your nose on overload - not to mention the chemicals involved in whipping these potions up.
How about a breath of fresh air? Pacifica Perfume features Modern, inspired, joyful, Irresistible and imaginative fragrances. Their products are made using the finest, consumer-safe and sustainable raw materials, including natural ingredients and essential oils.
The company was co-founded by couple Brook Harvey-Taylor and Billy Taylor, who first conceived the company on the drive home from a surfing trip! They decided to launch their own line “that would reflect their talents, passion for nature and beauty, and healthy, surfer lifestyle”.
The fragrances at Pacifica represent nature itself, florals, fruits, herbs & spices and woods & resins.
Their solid perfumes are perfect for summer travel, these tins can be packed and carried anywhere you go! These light blends are just right for layering, are made with organic soy and coconut wax base and are free from parabens, known toxins, and phthalates.
We have two (2) solid perfumes from Pacifica Perfume to give away to two lucky readers!
Two (2) winners of One (1) perfume each
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Pacifica Perfume and spend a while browsing through all of the wonderful fragrances and products they have to offer. Then come back and leave us a comment telling us which are your favorites.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Sunday, June 14th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade