How many nights a week do you wish you had something that you could whip up for dinner that was not only quick, but just as tasty as if you went out to a casual dining restaurant? I'll bet you think that short of the "car pick-up" option at your local restaurant, that just isn't possible... right?
Well, now you can fix something really great, really fast. Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites have everything you need to make a wonderful dinner just like you would get at Romano's Macaroni Grill - all you did is add the meat, boil the pasta and whip together the sauce - it's as easy as 1-2-3 and toss a quick bagged salad and slice up some french bread.... dinner in about 25 minutes!
Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites come in five varieties: Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken and Pasta, Chicken Alfredo with Linguine, Garlic and Herb Chicken Penne, Chicken Marsala with Linguine and Chicken Picatta with Angel Hair Pasta. There's definitely a variety that will please your entire family and save you the stress of cooking a meal on a busy night.
We have one (1) Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites Dinner Kit gift pack to give away to one lucky reader.
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
* Leave us a comment on any post here at Pink Lemonade (be sure to comment on this post & let us know where you commented). Feel free to leave a comment on this post telling us why YOUR teenager is driving you crazy!!
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Mondayday, June 15th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade