Grocery shopping probably isn't on your top ten list of favorite things to do - I mean, there's trudging through the store searching for everything on your list while your little ones are bombarding your with "Mom, can we have this?" or "When can we go?", then there's the endless checkout lines (not to mention the sky-high bill that empties your wallet), and to top it all off - you now have to carry twenty of those wafer-thin little bags full from the car to the house. Chances are - at least one of them will break spilling it's contents onto the ground (hopefully, it won't be the one with the eggs in it!). Oh, and did I mention the fact that you'll have indentations in your forearms and hands from those bags that will last for hours?
If you're like me you've probably got your little stash of reusable "green" grocery bags, and they are quite handy - but they're kind of clumsy to keep in your car and do you always remember to even bring them into the grocery store?
Now part of the hassle of shopping can be eliminated - The Baggler shopping bag system is an ingenious new way to help you with that pesky bag problem.
The Baggler's bags are roomy (big enough for three bottles of soda), they're strong and durable, and they hook three at a time to this great carrying handle that eliminates even those "green bags" problem of an uncomfortable grip. Best of all, the baggler bags roll up and store in a pouch, small enough to pop into your purse - super easy to store in your car without wasting space.
We have one (1) Baggler shopping bag system to give away to one luck reader who will never again lose the struggle with those shopping bags!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Baggler and check out this great shopping bag system. Then come back and leave us a comment letting us know why you want one.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Wednesday, June 10th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries before it's too late! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade