Teatime, for some it evokes visions of the Queen taking high tea with a pot of tea and a plate of crumpets and watercress sandwiches. In other parts of the world, Tea time is just plain old "Dinner time" no pomp and circumstance, just the evening meal.
Maybe we should revive the tradition of Tea Time - not the fancy "Queen" kind of tea, but a short period of time in the afternoon when we can relax, drink a cup of warm, calming tea and reflect before resuming our activities for the day. Taking ten or fifteen minutes to sit down with a cup of tea and your thoughts before the kids come home from school can sometimes mean the difference between sanity and chaos.
One very relaxing - and pretty way to enjoy your tea would be with the Teaposy. Simply fill the simple glass pot with hot water and add the beautiful tea blooms. In minutes you'll have not only delicious tea, but a pot full of lovely flowery blooms.
We have one (1) Teaposy pot and tea set to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Pop on over to Teaposy and take a peek at all of the wonderful teaposy products they offer. Then come back and tell us how the teaposy could help make your day just a little more peaceful.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TODAY Tuesday, June 2nd at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries TODAY! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade