How many times a week does this happen.... Your kids want a snack - no, not something like carrot sticks but something sweet so you reach for the cookie jar, wishing that there was something more nutritious, yet just as satisfying to give them. Well, there is!
Balance, the nutrition bars that you love, now makes B KIDS bars! A nutritious kids’ snack bar to help fuel kid's active lives. With a yummy combination of whole grain oats, wheat and rice, the bars contain vitamins like Iron, Zinc and B1, B6, and B12 to help feed their growing brains and bodies. And, in flavors like Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter, B KIDS bars are a great treat to stick in their lunchbox or put in their backpack and take on the go!
Beginning in June, B KIDS bars will be available exclusively at Target® stores nationwide
We have two (2) boxes of B KIDS bars (one box of chocolate chip and one box of peanut butter) for one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
*Leave us a comment telling us why you love Balance Bars, if your kids have tried the new B KIDS bars or why you would like your kids to try them.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Tuesday, July 7th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade