Fanny and Blue may not be the smartest dogs, and they may not be the best-behaved dogs, but they are definitely the most-loved dogs.
John Lithgow's bouncy song - in the book and on the accompanying CD - is based on his own family's two dogs. And Robert Neubecker's eye-popping illustrations capture the joy of all things dog.
Lithgow has penned seven New York Times best-selling children’s books, created two activities books for parents and children, developed readers for use in elementary schools and compiled 50 classic poems aimed at young people. He has earned two Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Awards and four Grammy® nominations. Simon & Schuster recently released his newest children’s book, I Got Two Dogs. Lithgow has also performed concerts for children with the Chicago, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Baltimore and San Diego symphony orchestras, and at Carnegie Hall with the Orchestra of St. Luke’s. He has also released three albums for kids.
We have one (1) copy of I Got Two Dogs: (Book and CD) to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! **
* Leave us a comment on any post here at Pink Lemonade (be sure to comment on this post & let us know where you commented). Feel free to leave a comment on this post telling us why you may need this book.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Monday, August 2nd at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade