The small but mighty kiwifruit packs more essential nutrients, bite for bite, than the 27 most popular fruits. A Rutgers University study concluded that the kiwifruit is one of the most nutrient-dense fruits on earth. High in Potassium, Vitamin C, fiber, and with low glycemic levels, it's no wonder it's considered a SuperFood.
One serving of kiwifruit contains more potassium than a banana,
the vitamin C of two oranges, and all the fiber in a bowl of cereal.
The perfect fruit now has the perfect utensil for little hands. The Spife is a great tool for kids to "cut and scoop."
Throw it in your kids' lunchbox and watch them get excited about using this fun tool to pack a powerhouse of nutrition into their every bite.
We have a handful of spife's to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
* Leave us a comment telling us how you like your kiwi's.
* Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
* Become a fan on our new Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
* Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
* Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
* Become a member of our Social Network. Leave a comment with your username.
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends TONIGHT July 28th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade