- What is so hard about asking for directions?
- Why do you need a gadget to unlock your car door?
- What is it about “Star Wars”?
- And the “bro hug”? Hug it out or don’t hug it out, you know?
- When you keep one seat between you and your buddy at the movies, are you saving room for the holy spirit or what?
- Why are you so hung up on the bitchy girls?
- If you want to break up with us, why don’t you say so?
- Forget about putting the seat down, why don’t you ever change the toilet paper roll?
- Why do you ask for our number if you have no intention of calling?
- Seriously, do you not smell that?
The Frisky.com is the website celebrating everything that matters to women 18-34. Wendy Atterberry grew up in Japan, Korea, and Germany, and recently moved to Manhattan after a seven-year stint in Chicago. She moved for a boy, but thinks there could be worse reasons to move to New York.
Photo courtesey of http://www.thefrisky.com/
To see the entire story as it is posted, please go to http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-10-things-women-dont-understand-about-men/