Steve & Bonnie Pfiester to lead About Face Boot Camps
The chic Costa d’Este Beach Resort, owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan, is offering three new, health-inspired “About Face Boot Camps” led by celebrity fitness trainers Steve and Bonnie Pfiester. The three-day programs are designed for guests ready to lose weight, get in shape and change their life forever.
Steve Pfiester, who co-starred on ABC's summer weight-loss hit show “Fat March,” is a trainer for the Country Music Television (CMT) soon-to-air new weight-loss reality show, “Bridal Bootcamp.” His wife Bonnie is a fitness columnist, fitness model and lifestyle coach. When not traveling the country this dynamic duo make their home in Vero Beach, where they are co-owners of Longevity Fitness Clubs.
“About Face Boot Camps" are planned for Sept. 11-13, Oct. 16-18 and Nov. 13-15, 2009, with prices starting at $499 per person, based on double occupancy. The three-day wellness weekends include:
- Two-night’s accommodations in a Modern Studio
- Low-calorie, gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus protein smoothies
- Seminars on Exercise, Metabolism & Weight Loss and Diet & Weight Loss
- Boot Camp on the beach, Butt Camp lower body workout, Extreme Abs and core training, Kickboxing and Stretching & Injury Prevention
- Cooking class with Chef David Rodriguez of Costa d’Este Beach Resort
- Kayaking Excursion and/or Obstacle Course Excursion at Longevity, an obstacle course featured on the set of the new CMT reality show “Bridal Boot Camp”
- Sunset power beach walk
Guests can also enjoy this invigorating retreat individually, with single occupancy rates from $599 for the entire weekend.
“With society growing more and more health conscious, we wanted to offer our guests the chance to enjoy a luxury getaway while at the same time learning the skills necessary to alter their habits for the better,” said Awilda Rivera, the resort’s general manager. “Give us three days of your time, and the Pfiesters will change your life.”
Costa d’Este Beach Resort, which opened in June 2008, is a stylish, oceanfront oasis on Florida’s Treasure Coast, located just two hours north of Miami. Facilities include 94 luxurious guestrooms and suites, the gourmet Cuban-fusion Oriente restaurant and bar, European-style Spa at Costa d'Este, fitness center, infinity edge pool and hot tub, and Cabana Bar. On weekend nights, a disc jockey spins poolside, creating a hip vibe for drinks and dancing under the stars.
Costa d’Este is operated by Benchmark Hospitality International. To make a reservation for the “About Face Boot Camps,” see a professional travel agent, visit www.costadeste.com or call toll-free 877-562-9919.