Halls Refresh is a mouth refreshing drop with advanced moisture action to help get rid of those dry mouth moments.
The folks at Halls sent me samples of their new Refresh drops. I received samples of Juicy Strawberry and Tropical Wave (along with a really cute T-shirt!).
Mr. Pink Lemonade and I tried both flavors and agreed that the Tropical Wave was our favorite. Before I popped the first drop into my mouth, I was expecting more of a hard candy than a cough drop, but do have to admit that both flavors had a definite "cough-dropey" kind of medicine-like flavor. They felt very smooth in my mouth and had a very cooling sensation.
I think these would be great when I'm in need of a drop to get rid of one of those little "tickles" and might even be great if I had a tickly cough.
Halls Refresh come in resealable bags of 20 or in 9 piece sticks. They are Sugar Free and may be incorporated into the diet of diabetics and others who are monitoring their sugar intake. Only 6 calories and 3 grams of carbohydrates per drop - 0 grams of sugar per drop.
* HALLS® products may be used by adults and children 5 years and over. For
children under 5 years, ask a doctor.
For more information, visit the Halls website at: http://www.gethalls.com/, or follow them on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/Halls.
See what our other Pink Lemonade Contributors have to say about Halls Refresh Drops:
Christine at More Thoughts with Chris
Jenn will not be able to participate in this review due to internet connection issues this week.
Melissa at Multitasking Mama
Sherry at My Loonyverse
As an added bonus, Three lucky readers will receive a Halls Refresh T-shirt and some great samples to try for themselves.
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! - Giveaways are open to those with a US shipping address ONLY.
- Go visit the Halls Refresh website and see for yourself how great they are. Then come back and leave us a comment here at Pink Lemonade - Tell us which one you think would be your favorite flavor.
- Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
- Become a fan on our Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
- Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
- Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
- Members of Club Pink Lemonade get an extra entry! Just leave a comment with your member name. Not a member? It's super simple to join! (Your membership must be approved before the contest deadline - finalized memberships will be approved in less than 24 hours)
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Thursday, November 5th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade