WHO: This Halloween, NESTLÉ CRUNCH offers all treats and no tricks by inviting Bay Area families to trade in their least favorite candy in exchange for a NESTLÉ CRUNCH fun-size bar at The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose. Renowned “found art” artist Leo Sewell will use the candy donations to produce a one-of-a-kind “candy creation.”
WHAT: Beginning Oct. 30, Bay Area residents can drop off their least favorite Halloween candies and trade for a fun-size NESTLE CRUNCH bar. Using the discarded candies, Sewell will then create a magnificent work of art – a rocket ship sculpture comprised entirely of candy – and showcase the magic of imagination and creativity. Additionally, museum attendees who trade for NESTLE CRUNCH receive a 10 percent discount on admission.
WHEN: Friday, Oct. 30 - Sunday, Nov. 8: Bay Area residents participate in Crunch Candy Swap
Friday, Nov. 8 – Monday, Nov. 11: Artist builds candy structure in Museum Atrium
Thursday, Nov. 12: Candy creation unveiled, on display for press and museum attendees
WHERE: The Tech Museum of Innovation
201 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113
WHY: Trick-or-treating is an annual Halloween tradition for families everywhere, but not all treats are equal. NESTLE, with the help of artist Leo Sewell, is finding a creative new use for unpopular candy while providing Bay Area residents the chance to trade up to NESTLE CRUNCH!
The Tech Museum is also offering a 10% discount for donating your treats!
Thanks to the generosity of the folks at the Tech Museum, we have six (6) museum tickets to give away to three lucky readers (2 tickets each winner). This museum is in San Jose, CA so if you are not a Bay Area Resident, or do not have plans to visit in the very near future, please leave the entries for those who can actually use the tickets.
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! - Giveaways are open to those with a US shipping address ONLY.
- Go visit the Tech Museum website and check out all the great exhibits they have. Then come back and leave us a comment here at Pink Lemonade - Tell us which one you think would be the most fun to see.
- Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
- Become a fan on our Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
- Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
- Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
- Members of Club Pink Lemonade get an extra entry! Just leave a comment with your member name. Not a member? It's super simple to join! (Your membership must be approved before the contest deadline - finalized memberships will be approved in less than 24 hours)
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Wednesday, November 4th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
Posted by Liz of Pink Lemonade