That means that 61% of adults plan to watch the Big Game. Whether you’re planning a huge party or you’re just looking forward to kicking back at home with your friends and family, Old El Paso Green Chiles can help you spice up the festivities!
Old El Paso Green Chiles, which come in 4.5 and 7 oz cans, are a simple way to liven up your go-to favorites. Fat-free and with only 10 calories per serving, Green Chiles are not spicy, but will add a unique flavor to your dishes that the whole crowd will love!
According to the survey, Americans will be clamoring for these great game time dishes:
- Chips and dip or salsa 67%
- Wings 57%
- Nachos 33%
- Veggies and dip 29%
- Chili 24%
Perfect for your dips and salsas, as well as your nachos and chili, Old El Paso Green Chiles can help you score a mealtime touchdown with your guests this year. For more ideas, check out these quick (with a prep time of less than 30 minutes each!) and delicious recipes that incorporate Old El Paso Green Chiles and will have your fans cheering for more!
- Green Chile Dip
- Green Chile Cornbread
- Taco Nachos
- Black Bean Dip
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chili
- Seven-Layer Bean Dip
- Skillet Nacho Chili
- Southwestern Dip
In addition, you can visit This Link to save $0.55 on one can of Old El Paso Green Chiles today!As a member of my blog spark, I was lucky enough to receive an Old El Paso “Tackle the Taste” gift pack that includes two free cans of Green Chiles, as well as a football-shaped ceramic serving platter, two sets of football-themed plates, cocktail napkins, and a themed table runner.
We have one Old El Paso “Tackle the Taste” prize pack to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! - Giveaways are open to those with a US shipping address ONLY.
- Leave us a comment here at Pink Lemonade - share how you would use Green Chiles to spice up your favorite recipes
- Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
- Become a fan on our Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
- Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
- Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
- Members of Club Pink Lemonade get an extra entry! Just leave a comment with your member name. Not a member? It's super simple to join! (Your membership must be approved before the contest deadline - finalized memberships will be approved in less than 24 hours)
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Thursday, January 28th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
~Please note that Old El Paso provided Pink Lemonade with a “Tackle the Taste” prize pack through MyBlogSpark.
The winner of the gift pack from Old El Paso is:
Congratulations, I will be emailing you shortly with instructions for claiming your prize.