Now available in the freezer case at Target, Wanchai Ferry frozen entrées offer restaurant quality Chinese food without the trouble of having to leave home.
Wanchai Ferry Orange Chicken has all of the ingredients needed to prepare a great-tasting, complete Chinese meal for 2 in only 14 minutes! With lightly battered chicken breast pieces that stay crispy when prepared and wholesome Asian-style vegetables, like tender broccoli florets, snappy julienne carrots and delicate baby corn, Wanchai Ferry Orange Chicken will make you feel as though you’re enjoying a meal at your favorite Asian restaurant! It even comes with fluffy, tender Jasmine rice and a tangy orange glaze that adds the perfect touch of spicy heat.
Wanchai Ferry frozen entrées are also available in four other delicious varieties including Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken. Additionally, all of the entrées have no added MSG!
There is a $1.50 off coupon available at http://www.wanchaiferry.com/.
For meal tips to enhance your Wanchai Ferry frozen entrée check out their website at http://www.wanchaiferry.com/MealTips.aspx.
As a member of my blog spark, I was lucky enough to receive a Wanchai Ferry “Perfect Night In” prize pack that included one coupon for a free package of any of the Wanchai Ferry frozen entrees, a set of great Asian-inspired rice bowls, chopsticks, bamboo placemats, flavored fortune cookies, and a $25 Target gift card.
We have one Wanchai Ferry “Perfect Night In” prize pack to give away to one lucky reader!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! - Giveaways are open to those with a US shipping address ONLY.
- Leave us a comment here at Pink Lemonade - share which Wanachi Ferry variety you would most like to try or describe your idea of a perfect night in.
- Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
- Become a fan on our Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
- Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
- Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
- Members of Club Pink Lemonade get an extra entry! Just leave a comment with your member name. Not a member? It's super simple to join! (Your membership must be approved before the contest deadline - finalized memberships will be approved in less than 24 hours)
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, February 21st at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
~Please note that Wanchai Ferry Provided Pink Lemonade with a “Perfect Night In” prize pack through MyBlogSpark.