Celestial Seasonings offers a full line of teas to help with many of your seasonal symptoms. Wondering exactly which Celestial Seasonings tea will work for your specific needs? Visit their Tea for All that Ails You chart - it will help you decide exactly which one will help you feel better.
Celestial Seasonings Senior Blendmaster Charlie Baden discusses the health benefits of herbs and recommends certain combinations and teas to ease seasonal cold and flu ailments:
Now that you are aware of all of the possibilities of tea, we have a great opportunity for one lucky reader!
We have one Celestial Seasonings Natural Wellness Kit which includes: Four wellness teas to ease symptoms associated with the cold and flu - Sleepytime Extra, Echinacea Complete Care and Tummy Mint. Two green teas to support a healthy immune system year round - Authentic Green Tea and Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea. Mug, soothing lip balm, honey sticks and Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Bear and the book “Herbs for Health and Happiness” by Celestial Seasonings founder Mo Siegel and Nancy Burke(a $60 value) to give away to one lucky reader... But in addition to a giveaway, this one has an added catch...
The winner will be shipped their Natural Wellness Kit and then will write a review (you can post it to your blog or submit it to us at Pink Lemonade) along with a picture of you enjoying your tea!
There are several ways to enter - here are the rules:
Please note: Your email address MUST either be in your comment or available on your blogger profile or your entry will NOT count!! - Giveaways are open to those with a US shipping address ONLY.
- Leave us a comment here at Pink Lemonade - share with us how you have used tea to help you feel better in some way.
- Become a follower on Twitter. Leave me a comment to let me know your twitter name (if you are already a follower, leave me a comment with your twitter name).
- Become a fan on our Facebook page. Leave me a comment to let me know your Facebook name.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up to receive Pink Lemonade by Email. Leave me a comment to let me know you. If you are already a subscriber, leave me a comment and let me know.
- Blog about our contest on your blog. Leave me a comment with your post url.
- Place our widget on your blog (it's toward the bottom of this page in the far right column - just click "get widget" at the bottom of the widget). Leave me a comment with your site url.
- Members of Club Pink Lemonade get an extra entry! Just leave a comment with your member name. Not a member? It's super simple to join! (Your membership must be approved before the contest deadline - finalized memberships will be approved in less than 24 hours)
There you have it! Seven very simple ways to enter our contest - how easy is that? Complete rules can be found on our Contest page.
This contest ends Sunday, March 14th at 11:59pm (pdst) so don't wait - make sure you've gotten all seven entries! Please note: entries received after the cutoff time will be deleted prior to drawing a winner.
~Please note that Celestial Seasonings Provided Pink Lemonade with a “Natural Wellness Kit ” prize pack.