1) help you to feel good about yourself each day, and
2) will help you reach your ultimate goals in life.
First, it is important to know what you want in life.
Perhaps some of your ultimate goals might include making a salary of $200,000 per year, running your own successful business out of your home, having a family, winning a specific award, writing a novel, etc. etc. Think about your ultimate goals. Write them down. Adjust this list as your goals broaden, or change.
Then, while you're in the process of achieving your ultimate goals, you will want to stay on track and stay motivated. That's why it is important to come up with a list of daily affirmations that will ensure you always feel good about yourself, obstacles will be reduced and you're always motivated to achieve your ultimate goals.
Come up with your own personal, organized list of Daily Affirmations. For example, here are the ones I live by. Perhaps you'll want to take some of these for your own list, and simply add on what is important to you.
EACH DAY . . .
1. Learn something new. Share it with someone else.
2. Do something nice for someone else.
3. Do something nice for yourself.
4. Think of at least one specific thing to be thankful for.
5. Do something to grow your business/advance your career.
6. Eat three healthy meals.
7. Do some form of exercise for at least 20 minutes.
8. Do something you enjoy.
9. Do a chore a day.
10. Make sure each of the above affirmations were met. It is recommended that you come up with your own list, and post this list somewhere that you're sure to see it every single day.
Your Daily Affirmations will help you identify the path you want to take in life, will keep you on track, and will help you enjoy life along the way.
By Maria Gracia
Get Organized Now!™ Want to get organized? Get your FREE Get Organized Now!™ Idea- Pak, filled with tips and ideas to help you organize your home, your office and your life, at the Get Organized Now!™ Web site http://www.getorganizednow.com