Scribd gift subscriptions are customizable. They are available in several denominations: one month for $10, three months at $25, six months at $50, and one year for $100. Gift givers can also personalize the e-Cards, choosing either one of eight exclusive book covers or a famous literary quote from renowned authors, such as Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, and Mark Twain. The e-Cards are delivered via email.
“We wanted to create a holiday gift card that is as unique as our diverse customer base of 80MM users," said Trip Adler, CEO and co-founder of Scribd. “Our huge library of books has something for everyone, and the gift card can be customized with gorgeous artwork from famous classic books or literary luminaries to make gift giving with Scribd more personal and meaningful this holiday season.”
Scribd’s gift subscription features:
- Announced via e-Card, which is customizable with either one of eight exclusive book covers from classics-- Don Quixote, Little Women, Robinson Crusoe, Pride and Prejudice, Gulliver's Travels, War of The Worlds, Madam Bovary and Tales of Edgar Allen Poe or a beautifully designed famous quote from literary luminaries such as Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, and Mark Twain, and about love, humor, reading, friendship, and inspiration
- Unlimited access to more than 100,000 books from 900 publishers including New York Times bestsellers and new releases
- Available across all Apple and Android phones, tablets, and laptop/desktop computers
- Download up to ten books at a time for offline reading
- Access to thousands of books covering an expansive array of hobbies and genres —quilting, yoga, sports, biographies, sci-fi, romance, and more
- Available internationally
The book cover art featured in Scribd’s gift subscription e-Cards is part of the Creative Action Network’s initiative called, “Recovering the Classics” with Daily Lit, a platform for delivering great fiction in short installments. The Creative Action Network is a community of artists from around the world creating a library of gorgeous original content available for sale and for license.
For more information please visit www.Scribd.com
ABOUT SCRIBD:Scribd is the world’s largest digital library, featuring a subscription service with premier books including New York Times bestsellers and classics. Launched in 2007 by Trip Adler and Jared Friedman, Scribd also features written works contributed by users around the world. Backed by Y Combinator, Charles River Ventures, and Redpoint Ventures, Scribd is one of the most influential websites in the world with more than 80 million active readers coming to the site every month.