Spring Brunch Tips
There’s something about the air on a warm spring day that makes us want to get outside and enjoy brunch. The thought of hosting a brunch at home may be intimidating for some, but renowned celebrity event producer Gary Levitt has teamed up with Sterling Vineyards to share some simple tips to ensure your boozy brunch is a picture-perfect success.
Here are a few key tips from Gary:
· “Be sure to visit your local Farmers Market. The beautiful colors and textures of the food will help to inspire ideas for menus as well color schemes, plating ideas, and design choices.”
· “Create a centerpiece using live plants that can be planted in your garden after the event or given to guests as parting gifts. It provides a great conversation topic and will keep your guests talking about your party.”
· “Don’t overdo the table décor. Sometimes less is more! Colorful ribbon wrapped around your table service and/or napkins is a great way to accent your table”
· “Use everyday household items like storage boxes hid under table clothes or linens to create multi-tiered platforms for your centerpieces.”
· “Have a great glass of wine ready at the door when your guests arrive. It will make them feel welcome, grounded and at ease.”
Below are a few libation recommendations that are delicious, refreshing-tasting – including Pino Noir, a delightful Prosecco and a bubbly moscato rosé.