But if you’re looking for something a little more savory and ready fast, try this hummus queso dip with chips or a warm French loaf topped with a creamy, garlicky spread. The secret to these dishes is the simple freshness of smooth and creamy Sabra Hummus, which is available in more than a dozen flavors with unique ingredients from around the world for a wide range of pre-dinner treats.
Find more hearty-meets-healthy appetizer inspiration at Sabra.com.
Hummus Garlic BreadServings: 4
- 1 loaf French bread, about 12-14 inches long
- 1 container Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 - 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler. Slice French bread in half length-wise. Set aside.
- Mix Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus and garlic together in small mixing bowl. Spread hummus mixture on French bread halves. Place bread on baking sheet. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Broil bread on wire baking rack located in the middle of the oven, not too close to the broiler. Broil 2-5 minutes or until edges are crispy and cheese is browning. Watch bread closely as broilers vary greatly in their timing.
- Cut each half of bread into quarters. Serve warm.
Spicy Hummus Queso DipIngredients
- 1/2 cup Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- chopped tomatoes
- chips or vegetables
- In small pot, whisk together hummus and milk. Bring to boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese a little at a time until fully melted and incorporated.
- Stir in tomato and serve immediately with cilantro, chopped tomatoes and chips or vegetables.