Nothing says summer fun quite like a friendly, come-as-you-are picnic in the backyard, at a park, on the beach, or about town at a festival or tailgate party.
Simple options to serve upIf you're in charge of feeding the crowd, you'll still want to spend most of the occasion making memories and enjoying the company - not waste precious hours doing all the cooking. That's why ready-made, fully finished barbecue is one perfect, stress-free solution for large summertime get-togethers.
High-quality, prepared meats from Byron's BBQ, for instance, provide both taste and convenience for families or groups pressed for time and on a budget. Available at Sam's Club locations nationwide (for less than $15 per 4-pound package), Byron's frozen barbecue products deliver the high standards and homemade taste you want for family and friends, without requiring much effort in the kitchen. With hand-pulled pork that has been hickory-smoked for hours, Byron's can be ready for guests in minutes - simply heat on the grill or in an oven or slow cooker. It's also perfectly mixed with just the right amount of sweet-and-spicy sauce for flavorful, mouthwatering barbecue. Byron's BBQ even comes in a disposable aluminum tray, for easy setup and cleanup. Is there a better formula for successful summer party hosting?
Byron's for decades has been bringing the great American taste of barbecue straight to family dining rooms and picnic tables everywhere. Made of fresh ingredients preserved through the freezing process, Byron's tasty meat selections save ample time in meal preparation and also are a snap to include in other dishes the family already loves.
For a novel way to enjoy great barbecue this summer, the recipe below combines simple tortillas with Byron's Pork BBQ, giving the traditional taco a creative twist. For additional, mouthwatering recipe ideas, visit ByronsBBQ.com or Facebook.com/ByronsBarbecue.
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 2 pounds (1/2 tray) Byron's Fully Cooked Pulled Pork BBQ
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 Granny Smith apples, washed and grated
- 8 six-inch corn tortillas
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Heat pork BBQ according to package directions and keep warm. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, toss together coleslaw mix and grated apples. Stir in mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat.
- Place corn tortillas on prepared baking sheet and bake about one minute until edges begin to get crispy, but tortillas are still pliable.
- To serve, divide warm BBQ evenly among tortillas and top with apple-slaw mixture. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
|Source:||Byron's Fully Cooked Pulled Pork BBQ|