Try giving the sticky-sweet summer favorite a modern twist by using DOVE Dark Chocolate. As the No. 1 solid dark chocolate on the market, the never-bitter, silky-smooth taste of DOVE Dark Chocolate lives up to people's expectations of what chocolate should taste like.
Here are two ways to pair everyone's favorite Keebler Original Grahams and DOVE Dark Chocolate to make s'mores-inspired desserts that are impossible to resist.
For more information and great DOVE Dark Chocolate recipes, visit https://www.Facebook.com/DoveChocolate.
Recipe provided by Real Food by Dad
- 15 whole Keebler Graham Crackers
- 2 (11-ounce) bags caramel pieces
- 16 ounces DOVE Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with foil, leaving 2-inch overhang on each side. Place five graham crackers on bottom (break crackers up as needed to fit pan).
- Melt one 11-ounce bag of caramels in microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring in between. Pour and spread over graham crackers. Place second layer of graham crackers on top of caramel.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30-second bursts stirring in between. Reserve 1/3 of mixture. Stir marshmallows into remaining chocolate and spread mixture over graham crackers.
- Place third layer of graham crackers on top of marshmallow mixture. Heat remaining 11-ounce bag of caramel in 30-second bursts, stirring in between. Pour and spread over graham crackers. Pour and spread remaining chocolate over caramel.
- Optional: Sprinkle sea salt on top to finish.
Notes, Tips and SuggestionsFor ease of spreading, each bag of caramel should be melted separately, or else caramel for final layer will be too hard to spread.
Recipe provided by Mom Endeavors
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box of instant chocolate pudding
- 6-10 individually wrapped DOVE Dark Chocolate Promises
- 4-6 whole Keebler Graham Crackers
- 1/2 tub whipped topping
- 1/2 small jar of marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 6 small Mason Jars
- Start by prepping ingredients. Prepare pudding per instructions on box, finely chop up chocolate and break up graham crackers into pieces (as small or large as you'd like). Then, in small bowl, combine whipped topping and the marshmallow creme. (It may be a little lumpy.)
- Next, start filling jars by putting 1/2-1 inch layer of broken graham crackers.
- On top of graham crackers, add about 1 tablespoon of chocolate pudding and sprinkle with bit of dark chocolate pieces.
- Then, add about 1 tablespoon of whipped marshmallow topping mixture. Repeat layers, finally topping jar with toasted marshmallows and another sprinkle of finely chopped chocolate.
Notes, Tips and SuggestionsTo toast marshmallows, put mini-marshmallows onto baking sheet (a little stale or cold can help) and put them in oven under broiler for few seconds until golden brown.