As the crisp autumn breeze begins to cool down our days, it’s time to say goodbye to summer and hello to brightly colored leaves, light jackets, and pumpkin spiced lattes!
Enjoy a warm coffee creation while relaxing on a Sunday morning, or brew up a bunch for your friends and family at your next fall get-together. Serve with a slice of warm apple pie or apple cider donuts for the ultimate crowd pleaser!
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
· 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee
· 2 tablespoons pumpkin flavored syrup
· 1/2 cup milk, steamed
· 1/8 cup frothed milk
· 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
· 1 pinch of cinnamon
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
Directions· In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with flavored syrup. Pour in steamed milk and frothed milk and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.
Caramel Nut Café
· 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur
· 1 teaspoon almond extract
· 1 cup hot coffee
Directions· Mix coffee, liqueur, and almond extract in a pot. Serve with cream.
Homemade Creamy Hot Chocolate
· 2 cups whipping cream
· 6 cups milk
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 1 (12 ounce) package milk or dark chocolate chips
· Whipped cream
· Chocolate shavings
· Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a pot.· Cover and cook on low, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, as desired.