Chicken wings coated with Rajili Sweet Ginger Sauce are sure to keep everyone’s hands in the game. This crowd favorite packs a sizzling punch with exotic spices that make taste buds come alive.
Ditch the delivery and serve Sriracha Pizza. This homemade twist on a classic is covered with a blend of sun-kissed chili pepper and jalapeno, balanced by a slight tanginess and hint of smoke. Even meat lovers will crave this spicy vegetarian pizza.
The entire huddle will rave about these recipes long after the final whistle blows, but for more tailgate and game day refreshments that turn up the heat, check out FranksRedHot.com.
- 1/4 cup Frank’s RedHot Slammin' Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup roasted vegetables (eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash), cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 12 slices red onion
- 1 tablespoon pepperoncini, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine Sriracha and marinara sauce.
- Spread crust with sauce, leaving 1/2 inch border along the edges. Cover with cheese, roasted vegetables, mushrooms, red onion slivers and pepperoncini.
- Bake 8-9 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Cut into 8 wedges.
Rajili Chicken WingsIngredients
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 3/4 cup Frank’s RedHot Rajili Sweet Ginger Sauce
- On foil-lined pan, bake wings on lowest oven rack at 450 F for 30 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
- Toss wings in sauce to coat.
SOURCE: Frank's Redhot