The Freaky French Toast and Candy Corn Pudding are two kid-friendly dishes that are almost too spooky to eat. The secret ingredient is Limited Edition TruMoo Orange Scream milk. Inspired by an orange frozen pop with vanilla ice cream, this creamy orange milk will surely cast a spell on all those who taste it. Made with wholesome low-fat white milk with no artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup and brought to you by your local, trusted dairy, it’s delicious and nutritious.
Whether you dare to use TruMoo Orange Scream as a colorful ingredient in your favorite Halloween treats, or enjoy it on its own – you’ll be surprised by how quickly it disappears.
For more Halloween-inspired recipes featuring TruMoo Orange Scream, visit TruMoo.com, and find TruMoo Milk on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Candy Corn PuddingServes 2
- 2 cups TruMoo Orange Scream milk
- 1 box (3.56-ounces) instant white chocolate pudding
- red and yellow food coloring
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- In large bowl, beat milk and instant pudding with wire whisk or mixer until thickened. Spoon 1/2 of mixture into bowl. Tint with food coloring to dark orange shade.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 of original color pudding (light orange) into 2 tall dessert glasses. Layer with dark orange pudding. Top each with whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Freaky French Toast
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup TruMoo Orange Scream milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 loaf challah bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- confectioners’ sugar
- warm maple syrup (optional)
- In large bowl, combine milk, eggs, grated orange peel and cinnamon to blend well. Slice challah bread into 1-inch-thick slices.
- In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt 1tablespoon butter. Dip bread into milk mixture, letting each side soak for 30 seconds. Add butter to skillet. Over medium heat, cook bread until golden, about 4 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining butter and bread.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Serve with warm maple syrup.
SOURCE: TruMoo Chocolate Milk